Anyway...
My life at work today:
In a word, BORING. I got everything I needed accomplished, but it was a testing day. Testing day means I have to "actively monitor" my students test. I have nothing to do but watch kids, and think. Lately, I've had nothing to think about. Not a thing to plan for. It's a weird feeling for me. When the kids finish their test they're supposed to silently read and test on Reading Renaissance. The group I have this year is so good, I actually got to read myself. I just finished Beastly and I loved it. It might be too mature for my students, but then again that might actually get their attention.
C today:
He went to get his skin test read, and you couldn't even see where they poked him. He healed really quickly. I joked that he must have werewolf skin. (I spend WAY too much time with teens.) For some reason he was really whiny and needy today. I'm not sure what that was about. I did have a good time playing "bla" (blocks) with him. Last night I taught him that stacking the blocks was as much fun as knocking them down. So today we stacked a pretty impressive tower. Then he kicked it down with a roar. It was cute.
Have I mentioned that I just love this age? He's so much fun to play with. I wish I could just stay with him all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment