
I still can't believe Caleb is one. I feel like he was born a few weeks ago. I didn't get to update his eleventh month, it was just crazy. We had way too many things going on around here. There was no eleventh month check up either, so we didn't get his weight or height. He did learn how to walk at eleven months. Now, he's go, go, go, all the time!
Caleb's updates:
weight: 21 pounds and 9 ounces
height: 30 inches
teeth: 7 visible, and an 8th is peeking out
walking: yes
running: just about
words: mama, dada, car, catch, ball, hot, gooooooooaaaaaalllll, go, ita, "that one", hey, bye
Illnesses: He got his first fever EVER on his birthday. It was only about 100.8, but still it had me worried.
He is a healthy eater. He eats just about anything. We haven't gotten him off the bottle yet. (That sounds funny.) He just loves to have his formula while he sleeps. The thing I'm most excited about is that he sleeps on his own bed now. Granted his mattress is on the floor right next to ours, but still, that's a start. He loves to sing. He LOVES to dance. He loves to play with iPhones. He is definitely attached to his dada.
I've really enjoyed watching him play with his little cousins. He gets so excited to see kids. He's not a TV watcher, but he will watch most of Sesame Street if it's on. He doesn't like kiddie movies. He did sit and watch parts of Eclipse and Avatar. I guess he likes the action.
This age is my favorite. I'm going to enjoy this next year. I love playing with him, reading to him, singing to him, dancing with him, and kissing his sweet face.
I love being Caleb's Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment