Sunday, December 26, 2010

I hate to admit it...

I reactivated my stupid facebook account.  Why?  I had many requests to at least activate it and let everyone know when there's a new blog entry.  So, it's back.  This time I will be more disciplined with how I use it.  I will only go on there to notify family about a new blog entry.  I will NOT add the app to my phone.  I will only check it once a day when I'm doing my notification.  If I break any of my rules, it's off again.  This time for good.

2 comments:

Joaquin Caty & Liam said...

You can sync it with your blog. I used to have my new blog posts updated on facebook as well. The dark side sucked you in! :P

Unknown said...

I know, I got sucked in. But, I will be better about it this time.