Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let's see how this goes.

I'm on a mission to get rid of my facebook account. Well, just deactivate it. I don't think you can actually delete it entirely. I could be wrong, but I'm under that impression. If I can regularly update this blog, regularly post pics, and keep it up for a month...bye bye facebook.

It's just getting to be such a time waster. Plus, there comes a point where other people know way too much about your personal life. There should be some mystery as to what you do in the privacy of your own home.

This blog has also been very neglected. I've had a crazy fall. I'm so busy at work this year. Administrators expect teachers to spend so much time doing paperwork, we hardly have time to teach. Stress is a common part of my life these days.

All this just to say, I'm going to try to update on the happenings in the Valverde-Garcia household, and spare myself the drama.

No comments: