Wednesday, May 8, 2013

6 Months

Half a year!

Weight: 17 pounds and 10 ounces (18 pounds a week later)
Height: 25.75
Shots: Two in each thigh :(
Diaper: Size 3
Clothes: 6-9 Months
Eats: Similac Advance, most vegetables

SO apparently the nurse measured Eliana wrong at 5 months.  She isn't shrinking, she was 25.25 last time and now she's 25.75.

Eliana has had an ultrasound done and double ear infections.

She sits on her own, has eaten bell peppers, bananas, green beans, chicken, and noodles.   She rolls over any chance she gets.  She's been a little clingy lately, probably due to the ear infections.

Shortly before 6 months we celebrated Eliana's baptism in Corpus Christi at St. John's UMC.

I can't wait for summer so I can spend lots of time with my little one.

2 comments:

DontSayHurry said...

Just found ur blog from tots-tweens website! I'm a valley blogger as well and was looking for a place to have our lil ones birthday!
Cinella @ The Mami Blog

Unknown said...

I'm looking for one too. I need to get going with it ASAP!