Okay, so when people told me I wouldn't take as many pictures of my second child as I did of my first I laughed at them and told them I would. I did, I probably have more of her than of my first...mainly due to a failure-to-backup issue....but I enjoy taking pictures of my kids.
However, when it came to this blog that was supposed to be like a baby book. I have failed.
So here's the recap:
7 Months
-teeth starting to peek through
-sitting on her own
-experiencing ear infections at least twice this month
-I began making really awesome hair bows ;)
-went to Tia Cata's graduation and the Aquarium
8 months
- Eating lots of table food
- Ear infection free
- Went to the beach, Sea World, first play date, zoo
9 months
- 21 pounds 7 ounces, 28.5 inches long
- Loves crawling, standing and swinging
- Eats very well
- Ear infection free (out of daycare, so I'm detecting a pattern...)
10 months
- loves taking a bath
- will take any food her brother leaves in reach
- Saw a baby sea turtle release
- Finally switched to her big girl car seat (still rear facing)
11 months
- Still a great eater
- walking while gripping furniture, but not about to try it herself
- bring on the ear infections :(
12 months
- Still not walking
- Talking quite a bit
- Hand gestures and dancing are her favorite things to do
- Dressed up as Snow White for Halloween
- Had a daycare birthday party and a small family party at Chuck E. Cheese's
Now:
She is finally walking at 13 months! Yay! As of 14 months she is bottle free. I thought that would be a lot harder, but her Daddy sure did a great job.
Let's see if I can post at least three times a week this new year. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment