Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Movies

During the summer, I rent a lot of movies. (Gotta love Redbox.) I always forget the next year what I saw, so I'm going write them here, and rate them. I'm going to rate 1-10, and sometimes I'm going to ask Jorge, when it's a movie he saw too.


Leap Year - Nellie 5
It had its cute moments, but it really couldn't keep my interest 100%. I do think Amy Adams is adorable though.
Jorge 7
Jorge really liked the story

Couples Retreat - Nellie 9
I thought it was really funny. It had horrible reviews, but I enjoyed it.
Jorge 8.5
Jorge thought it was funny, but not all the way through. At one point he
was laughing so hard I thought he couldn't breathe.

Meadowoods - Nellie 1
Lame. I couldn't even sit through it.
Jorge 2
"It had some suspense."

Dear John - Nellie 6
I hate tearjerkers. Horrible ending. It was a good story though.
Jorge didn't see all of it so he doesn't want to rate it.

No comments: