Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Movies

The Cry of the Owl
Weird movie! Not really interesting, and super tangled up characters. Bad ending.

Nellie - 4
Jorge - 6

According to Greta
My husband thinks this movie is a teeny-bopper movie, but I really liked it. It's about a girl dealing with her issues. Trust me, she has a lot of issues. It makes me REALLY glad I have a son, so I won't have to deal with a teenage girl. It also makes me REALLY scared that he ends up with a girl with those kinds of issues.

Nellie - 8
Jorge - 6 "I couldn't stand her."


Extraordinary Measures
So good.

Nellie - 10
Jorge - 10

1 comment:

3 dogs and a baby said...

Brandon and I liked Extraordinary Measures, too. We also watched Couples Retreat (per your recommendation) and thought it was too funny. I pretty much laughed out loud through most of it! I want to see According to Greta now.

I love your reviews, they keep me current with what I should be renting (and probably save me from some duds as well)!