Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ms. Ellie Beth is 2 Months old!


Time is FLYING by this time.  It flew with C, but it's going super fast now!

Ms. E is smiling at us all the time now.  She loves for us to tell her she's pretty.  Actually, we call her our "'Mosa 'Mosa."  Even C will say that to her.

She weighs 13.3 pounds and is 23 inches long.  She's wearing size 3 diapers because unlike Sir Mix-a-Lot's muse in "Baby Got Back," Ms. E has a lot in the middle and not much back.  Today was her check-up and she had to get three pokes and one oral vaccine.  Luckily Daddy went and held her because Mom was just crying in the corner.  I wish I could take the pain for my kids.

E had her first Christmas.  She was very good because "Santa" got her a toy vanity, toy purse, activity table and pajamas.  Grandma and Grandpa got her three stuffed animals.  Ita got her a toy remote and an outfit.  Tia Carli got her shades, a glowing seahorse and a really cute outfit.  She got plenty of clothes from Tia Esthela, Tia Zory and honorary Tia Linda.  I LOVED the bows Linda got for her.  I'm really bow crazy at the moment.

Since Mom and Dad have to work, E will be starting day care at Little Einstein's Academy in January.  It's a really nice facility and the staff were very friendly and super professional.  I'm praying it goes well.

Well, I'm off to continue cleaning up the post-Christmas mess!

No comments: