Thursday, August 16, 2012

Slacker blogger

Yup, that's me, a slacker blogger.  There has been so much going on in real life, I haven't been able to post as much as I would like on here.  Facebook and Twitter have been updated, but it's much easier to write one line.

NEWS:

*  Baby E will be born on October 25, God willing.  E is a girl and Jorge and I are thrilled that we are completing our family.

* Jorge will begin a new career as a teacher this school year.  He's going to teach a Tech Apps class in another school district.  It will be exciting to have similar schedules.

* C will attend Platinum Youth Center this school year.  A HUGE plus is that the school is run by my cousin and she's a certified EC-4 teacher.

What's up with C:
This is my favorite age.  He is hilarious!  We can have full conversations with him, engage in creative play, read books, take him places and have him actually talk about what he likes and doesn't like.  It's the best.  We also had it really easy in the potty training department.  In June I decided I was going to do the one day potty train method I saw on pinterest.  Jorge had already been placing him on the potty, so he got the concept, we just hadn't enforced it or put him in big boy underwear yet.  Well, either the one day method works, C was just ready, or he's the smartest little boy ever, because he has been fully potty trained with maybe 1 accident that was totally my fault.  He was potty trained, in just one day!  Jorge and I were very happy parents.  We took him to Disney World this summer.  It was his last single kid vacation with mom and dad.  Magic Kingdom was the most amazing place to him.  (To Mama too.)

Well, he's up from his nap and that's all I have to say for now.  I hope I can update more especially when E is born so I can keep track of her months like I did C's.

No comments: