I'm so horribly late with this post. I shouldn't be cause it's my Summer break, but oh well. Caleb is such a blessing. I'm going to miss him so much when I go back to school. During his six month, he began to crawl. He walks forward in his walker. He eats all kinds of baby food now, but he's not a fan of fruit or juice. He LOVES vegetables. I hope he keeps that up as he gets older. He "talks" a whole lot, and he does this incredibly cute growling noise when he's upset. He's going to be a super crawler in the next few days, I can already see the signs. We're going to have to seriously de-clutter around here when that happens! I'm not sure what he weighs, or how long he is, cause his next appointment isn't until 9 months. He's about 20 pounds we're guessing. I can't believe my teeny little baby is already so big!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
7 Months
I'm so horribly late with this post. I shouldn't be cause it's my Summer break, but oh well. Caleb is such a blessing. I'm going to miss him so much when I go back to school. During his six month, he began to crawl. He walks forward in his walker. He eats all kinds of baby food now, but he's not a fan of fruit or juice. He LOVES vegetables. I hope he keeps that up as he gets older. He "talks" a whole lot, and he does this incredibly cute growling noise when he's upset. He's going to be a super crawler in the next few days, I can already see the signs. We're going to have to seriously de-clutter around here when that happens! I'm not sure what he weighs, or how long he is, cause his next appointment isn't until 9 months. He's about 20 pounds we're guessing. I can't believe my teeny little baby is already so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment