8 Favorite TV shows
1. Gossip Girl
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Fringe
4. Lost
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. House
8. Big Bang Theory
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. PF Changs
2. Olive Garden
3. Chili's
4. Taco Express
5. Pei Wei
6. Chipotle
7. Which wich
8. BJ's
8 things that Happened to me Today
1. I worked out, finally
2. I took the dogs out
3. ate cereal
4. watched 30 minute meals
5. went to church
6. watched the news
7. checked my facebook
8. checked my Twitter
8 Things I look forward to;
1. More Wii games
2. going back to work (I'm a nerd)
3. The dogs getting 100% potty trained
4. eating lunch
5. Enjoying my last day of Winter Break
6. Spring Break
7. seeing my niece and nephew again
8. cooking
8 Things I wish for:
1. Lose weight
2. have healthy babies
3. my family living closer
4. my friends living closer
5. the entire Rachel Ray pots and pans collection
6. A continued happy marriage
7. Finding a church family closer than the ones we've been going to
8. to never get gray hair
8 People I tag:
If you want to answer it, by all means consider your self tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment