Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It seems to me...

* Some people were not meant to be Curriculum writers. There is a lot of planning and detail involved. I'm not talking about myself, I'm almost done with my project. I love this stuff too. I might consider getting my master's in Curriculum and Instruction. One of my co-workers on the other hand...

* If you saw the picture Jorge test published, you might notice that the van owner wants to trade his vehicle for something smaller. Jorge's suggested headline for the picture was: "Effect of rising gas-prices" or something news-worthy like that. Mine is, "Does the smaller car have to work?"

* I have an urge to ride the spinning teacups at Disney World. I think that would be a lot of fun.

* I also have a desire to go to Schlitterbahn Beach this weekend. It's so hot, and I could use a nice, cool, trip.

* My Gweenie is still gone. I miss her so much. I keep remembering what a sweetheart she was. I would never have imagined something so horrible happening to her. It was a nightmare that day.

* Yes, I'm blogging at work. I'm waiting on my two helpers to finish their tests, so I can take the final product to publishing. I'm a fast worker. I get what I need to get done, done.

* My craft projects are almost complete. I love having a craft desk. I only got a tiny little burn from the glue gun last night.

* Winston got his shower yesterday. He kept drinking the water out of the hose. He smells like a sleepy baby now.

* I miss my niece. I want to hug her, kiss her cheeks, and read her some books.

-N

No comments: